I know, I know, Maggie is 5 and she should be an avid bike rider but she is not. Maggie loves the scooter not the bike. It could be because her parents bought her cheap training wheels and when ever she tried to ride her bike she would tip over. The aluminum training wheels were cute but not function able. After we found working training wheels all has changed. Maggie loves to ride her bike. I think by summer we will have a two wheeler rider. I think that we will need to take turns running behind her pushing the bike. I hope. I don't want to be the only mother of a kindergartner on training wheels... the stigma!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Riding her bike...
I know, I know, Maggie is 5 and she should be an avid bike rider but she is not. Maggie loves the scooter not the bike. It could be because her parents bought her cheap training wheels and when ever she tried to ride her bike she would tip over. The aluminum training wheels were cute but not function able. After we found working training wheels all has changed. Maggie loves to ride her bike. I think by summer we will have a two wheeler rider. I think that we will need to take turns running behind her pushing the bike. I hope. I don't want to be the only mother of a kindergartner on training wheels... the stigma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment