Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We had a great time in Lexington with all our Kentucky loved ones! It was wonderful to get to see everyone. It is always a great time to relax and spend time on the farm. Maggie didn't want to leave the house she loved having dogs, horses, flowers and all the attention a child could ask for right at her finger tips. I think that Maggie is a bit of a farm girl at heart. She fit right in. I on the other hand stuck out like a sore thumb with the animals. I made Duke growl at me and I was thrown off Mac after sticking him in the electric fence and I suffered from sun poisoning and itched all week. But I had a wonderful time. Memaw and Papa are already missed by us all!

Maggie says, "I loved it, it was really fun. We went to Great Wolf Lodge and King's Island. I liked the roller coasters and the Toilet water slide. I loved having my cousins come over and I love my new swing that I got and I will see everyone at Christmas time!"

No comments: